We all lose sometimes. We fail to get what we want. Friends and loved ones leave. We make a decision we regret. We try our hardest and come up short. It’s not the losing that defines us. It’s how we lose. It’s what we do afterward.– Scott Jurek (via runningofsummits) Via ONEDOZENREASONS.
he just accepts it, not even surprised by it. must happen all the time
“I used to think I was the strangest person in the world but then I thought there are so many people in the world, there must be someone just like me who feels bizarre and flawed in the same ways I do. I would imagine her, and imagine that she must be out there thinking of me too. Well, I hope that if you are out there and read this and know that, yes, it’s true I’m here, and I’m just as strange as you.”
— Frida Kahlo
Anonymous said: why are you so fired up over feminism and rape culture
- because i woke up from a nap with a boys hands sliding down my jeans and when I left him with a black eye he told everyone i was a bitch and a slut that he used for sex when I had never had sex at all
- because my close friend was raped in her dorm room and now she can’t get in bed without checking that the door is locked 3 times
- because “she was asking for it” is still said
- because no doesn’t mean no in todays society
- because i can’t wear shorts in 90 degree weather without being oversexualized
- because the phrase “boys will be boys” is still in existance
- BECAUSE IT IS IMPORTANT AND SOMETHING TO BE FIRED UP OVER
Wow!! Look at this. So inspiring!! Everything I needed to hear in 7 minutes.
I guarantee you if this is on your dash THIS is a sign from the Universe!!
Who are going to let win - FAITH or fear? We make this decision with every choice we make. Let’s live our LIFE’S purpose!!
We don’t have to compromise ourselves - in fact, be BOLDER than who you are!!
Via Brittany Josephina